Your reception will be even more memorable with the elegance of a wedding ice sculpture from Designed Ice. Duane is one of only 500 professional ice carvers in America and he is ready to bring your wedding ice sculpture ideas to life!
Ice Centerpieces for Weddings
Centerpieces carved from ice can be a dazzling focal point for the guests at your wedding reception. The table centerpieces can be a great "ice breaker" for your guests as they wait for the food and other events to begin. Some of the most popular designs for wedding ice sculptures include hearts, doves and especially swans, which are a symbol of monogamy. Ice centerpieces for weddings can be customized to perfectly complement your reception's theme.
Wedding Food Displays
Food displays carved from ice are another way to impress your friends and family at the reception. We can design a beautiful ice cake stand to display your wedding cake. Sculpted ice structures can also be used to help enhance the display of the chef's food and beverages. Whether you need a sushi table, a raw bar or a frozen dessert holder, we can craft a display that will "Wow" your guests!
Full Ice Bar
If you're serving drinks at your reception, we can carve an entire bar from ice. This can range from a smaller bar that sits on top of a table to display drinks, to a full-sized bar with the legs and top carved from a block of ice. The size only depends on your needs! If you're serving champagne at the reception, a carved ice champagne bar is a great way to keep the bubbles cold.
Contact Designed Ice today and let us know your wedding ice sculpture needs. If you can dream it, we can build it within reason!
Wedding Payment Policy
- Weddings should be booked at least 3 months prior to the wedding date to secure the order and delivery.
- If working with an event planner payment in full no less than 2 weeks prior to the event date is still required to secure the order and delivery.
- If making a deposit, 50% of the total bill is due upon receipt of the invoice and is nonrefundable.
- The remaining balance must be paid in full no later than 2 weeks prior to the event date or the order will be cancelled.
- If the order is less than a month prior to the wedding date payment in full must be made upon receipt of the invoice to secure the order and delivery.
- No personal checks are accepted.
- If paying cash, the payment must be made no later than 2 weeks priory to the event date to secure the order and delivery.
- There are no refunds once the sculpture is delivered and set.